Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Big Cables and Little Ones Too

Finished!

All done, it took a little longer than hoped, but then life has been busier than planned. The pattern was very straight forward to follow and well written, the yarn is lovely; soft and cosy, and its a nice fit. What more is there to say, except perhaps, what's next?


I'm definitely a one project at a time sort of person. My knitting time is limited and the busier my knitting bag is the less time each thing gets. For the most part I'd rather work on one thing and have the satisfaction of a finished project, than to try and complete lots of knits at once.


Except when a more exciting project comes along. Then, for example, I might finish a jumper and discover half a glove in the bottom on my knitting bag. Shame it's not really glove weather anymore isn't it?



6 comments:

  1. Lovely colour Jenny and I especially like your photo with one of your girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, she often comes over to see what we're upto in the garden :)

      Delete
  2. It looks good, the colour is a lovely shade. I really need to get back into knitting I have a cardigan & hat waiting to be finished x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I seem to go in phases with these things too - sometimes life just gets too busy doesn't it.

      Delete
  3. I'm agreeing with your one thing at a time-at least for the moment. I usually have a million things going at once and it is so exhausting just thinking about all that work waiting for me that it never gets done. My bad thumb cleared my plate and I'm liking it.
    Great sweater and love the feathered friend! What a pretty one......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now your thumbs behaving itself again I'm sure you'll have lots of projects on the go before you know where you are ;)

      Delete

We love reading your comments, so feel free to leave lots of them!